Nara Polymer Clay
- Watsapp to 9176338199 for availability of colors or pre-order
TheÂ "make and bake" clay hardens after baking in an oven about 15-30 minutes (depending on the size of the project) at 130Â°C. After baked, it will completely harden and holds its shape. It can be painted with ink or acrylic paint. It is ideal for sculpture and jewelry making. The clay will require some conditioning as it will be very hard and tough initially.Â
You will need to knead it until it becomes soft and workable, a roller or a pasta machine may be used in softening the clay.Â
its shelf life is approximately 2 years.
1. Create your own design.
2. Wash hands with soap and water before and after using NARA polymer clay.
3. Choosing the desired colour and knead it in your hands until it is warm and easy to work with.
4. Shape the clay into your chosen design.
5. Put the finished shape into an oven and baked at 265Â°F (130Â°C) for 15 to 30 minutes. The baking period may vary depending on the size of the model. Do not put any other accessories into the oven.
6. Leave your creation cool down and use sandpaper to remove any rough area. Painting with acrylic colours can be done (if needed)